Welcome Everyone

The wonderful world of Zoe is what I hope to share with you all here on my blog. Life isn't always easy, but then that's the case whoever you are. But no matter what each day brings I always try to start and end it with a smile - to look back and know I controlled my day, the day didn't control me!


Monday, 20 June 2016

Some new colouring techniques

I've recently signed up to the Kit and Clowder Elements of Nature class 
So far I love it! Alyce has such a great way of teaching with her video tutorials and step-by-step instructions. 

I've completed 3 of the lessons so far - 

 This is my dad's Father's Day card - the lesson was colouring the rusty watering can - a technique I've not tried before. I'm so pleased how it turned out.
These Lilies were a joy to colour - Alyce has challenged me to do them as white as I always go for bold bright options!
Here's another new technique - colouring dew drops. Again I loved this and have never been able to create them before. Until now!

I will share some more as I learn. I've used my Copics to colour all of these.

Take care Zo xx

1 comment:

Karon said...

Fabulous colouring!! And love the Fathers Day card. TFS