Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 8 June 2015

Male cards at Crafty Boots!

Good afternoon everyone.

I'm back to share my Crafty Boots DT project which involves anything male-related. As it's Father's Day later in the month I've made a card for my dad.


I've created this design in Craft Artist Pro and printed onto watercolour card which works well with such inky designs. Once printed I've added some glossy details. I've deliberately chosen to do this project to show how you can still create a fabulous design while keeping everything totally flat. Perfect to keep those postage costs down!!

Hope you'll have fun coming up with any male projects you like to join in. Pop over to our blog to link up!
Take care Zo xx

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning male card zoe.i love the image and fabulous design :D

xx coops xx