Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 7 July 2014

Mixing it up!

Happy Monday!

Thought I'd pop on and share a couple of cards I've recently made with images I coloured as colouring practise and also I thought I'd share a couple of photos of Keagan taking part in a Race Ride display as part of an Open day at the stables where he rides. Wellow Trekking Centre. Keagan wants to be a jockey and will go to Racing college once he leaves school. He has already had a number of race lessons and can confident ride standing up all day long! 

So this first card I coloured to enter a challenge on the Kit and Clowder Facebook page. She's called Floral Kiss. I forget the company. I decided to colour her in a different style, overdoing her makeup much like a carnival character.


The next card is made with a La La Land character which I coloured to practise colouring the hair as part of the Skin/Hair class from Kit and Clowder. 


And finally those photos of Keagan. He rode Rocky who was wearing a proper race saddle, Rocky is a 16h ex racing horse. Keagan did so well. He had only ridden Rocky once before, Friday, to practise for Sunday! 


In full action here - flying around the school in canter.


This was before, I think this photo shows off what a magnificent horse Rocky is!

Hope you like my mixed up post! 
Take care Zo xx



No comments: