Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Sunday 1 June 2014

For Destiny

Hello there, happy Sunday, it's a lovely day here, well clouds with some sun, but still nice! I thought I'd pop by and share this birthday card I've made for my niece, Destiny, who will be 7 this week. 

I love this cute Some Odd girl image Bookish Tia. I coloured her with a mix of Copics and Graph It markers. The papers are from Amy Tangerine and Heidi Swapp. 



The shaped card base is from Dawn Bibby's collection. I've added some embellishments like the candi to finish it off. Hope you like it, I think Destiny will!!

I'm entering it into the following challenges - 

Would love to know what you think, leave me a comment, I love to read them!!
Take care Zo xx


4 comments:

Graciellie Design said...

What a super nice project! The coloring is amazing, and the image so cute! Great design... Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Gracie
HIMCR DT
gracielliedesign.blogspot.com

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Zoe, I like the design. and the colours, Thanks for playing along with us at We Do Doobadoo this time, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Anjie said...

Sweet card Zo. Thanks for joining us in our different shapes challenge at We Do Doobadoo
Anjie (DT)

Scrapcat 1 said...

Such a fabulous project. Thank you for joining us at Crafting At The Weekend this time and we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT