Welcome Everyone

The wonderful world of Zoe is what I hope to share with you all here on my blog. Life isn't always easy, but then that's the case whoever you are. But no matter what each day brings I always try to start and end it with a smile - to look back and know I controlled my day, the day didn't control me!


Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Sailing!

SO it's Digi Choosday time again and as always I'm here to share my DT make with you all.

I really enjoyed creating this gorgeous scene from Cherry Blossom collection  and also the  Noah digi  . I used Craft Artist to place the digi image into the scene before printing it out. As the sail was plain I used a pencil to draw the stripes and then coloured the Noah image with my Graph It markers. I added the sentiment and candi to finish it off.



I like creating these toppers - makes posting easier, but it's a pain if you mess up the colouring!! I always print 2 just in case.

I'm entering this in the following challenges - 
Take care Zo xx

4 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card Zoe xx

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

So cute
Hugs Susan xx

Eve's Card Designs said...

Cute card Zoe! Y x

Anjie said...

Lovely card Zo.
Hugs
Anj
xx