Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 3 February 2014

Bingo - Project Life

Morning Monday!

I'm here today to share my Craft Boots challenge post and the theme this time is to play Bingo! Over on the blog you can see the choices - I chose white, button & stamp.

I used these Some Odd Girl - Preppy Pups stamps. I've coloured the pup to have some likeness to Baxter - well black and grey-ish, but added the quirky glasses and bandana which comes in the stamp set along with the sentiment.


I measured out 4 inch by 3 inch in pencil before I stamped so that I knew it would fit my Project Life album. During 2014 I want to add characters that I've coloured to accent my photos and journaling.

They add personality and, of course, in many years time, how nice would it be for my Grandchildren (if I have any!) to look back and see what I've coloured!!



Here's the card in my folder, I've not finished all of last week's layout yet as I've run out of ink so will have to wait for it to arrive to print my photos! (Hopefully it will have arrived by the time you read this, I'm scheduling this post you see!)

Anyway hope you can join in.
Take care Zo xx

5 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

So cute Zo, great colouring as always.

I hope you are keeping well.

Dionne xx

Mrs Beez said...

Cute and beautifully coloured image. Is that bandana a Bristol Rovers one by any chance?!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love the coloring job on Baxter. So cute. I love that he is wearing glasses. And ah ha! I was trying to remember if Project Life was the one that had the sheet with the different pockets and you've shown me that yes it is. Thanks for that, now I won't have to lose sleep pondering that anymore.

Gabrielle said...

He is a lucky dog indeed! Fabulous way to use bingo in your project life! Love it!

coops said...

so gorgeous zoe.the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx