Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Saturday 17 December 2011

Oh Dear!

Well as I blog, my boys, Bristol Rovers, are losing 4 -1 away to Gillingham :0(

I thought I'd share my Christmas card I've made for my lad, Keagan. I used image/papers from the Polka Doodles Magical Winter CD, which I love.

It's A4 height but not as wide. The text I created on my MCS. A few card candies here and there and it's done!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, and get plenty of crafting done.
Take care Zo x

3 comments:

Misty's said...

Thank you for sharing. The card is beautiful.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Great card Zoe, I really like the image and papers.
Kevin xx

coops said...

stunning card zoe.i love the fab image and your colours and design are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx