Welcome Everyone

The wonderful world of Zoe is what I hope to share with you all here on my blog. Life isn't always easy, but then that's the case whoever you are. But no matter what each day brings I always try to start and end it with a smile - to look back and know I controlled my day, the day didn't control me!


Monday, 17 October 2011

Autumn Crafty Boots challenge

Morning! (Well there's a little bit of it left as I type)

Today I want to share with you my DT card for the new Crafty Boots challenge which can be found here;

craftybootschallenges.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-or-halloween.html

As you can see the theme is Autumn, and everything that goes with it.  My card is a celebration of these wonderful months.




The toppers are from Debbi Moore, and the leaves are from Sheena Douglas's paint fusion, which I coloured with Promarkers. I used Henna, Terracotta, Spice, Ruby, Poppy, Moss, Olive Green, Marsh Green and Pear Green to achieve the blends of colour on the leaves.  They took a while but am so pleased with the effect I created. I also used Core-dinations card which I embossed and spilt into the three panels. This ruby ribbon was a bargain from my local craft shop as it was sold for a £1 a roll, I think there is about 20 metres on it!  The card base is 8 x 8 and is made from snow white Centura Pearl card.

Hope you like my card and would love to see your creations entered into our challenge. Take care Zo x

8 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Zo, this is so sophisticated! I love the colours! Thank you for being so welcoming!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card, Zo. Beautiful Autumn colours, the leaves are fab and I do like your embossed panels of Core'dinations. Elizabeth x

McCrafty's Cards said...

A very elegent card Zoe, I like the image , the verse and the embossed panels.
Kevin xx

Cards by Alison said...

Wow brilliant card, love the colours and leaves. Alison xxx

coops said...

absolutely stunning card zoe.the image is gorgeous and i love your rich autumnal colours ;D

xx coops xx

Maria Matter said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Zo!!!
hugs

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie I love it, hugs pops x

Shelby said...

Great design! Love all of the different layers and shapes...looks so beautiful

Shelby